Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fun Run



A few shots from my last run as a free woman...ok, ok, just from my last afternoon run in the sun before my new job starts. Tuesday Captain and I enjoyed a gorgeous run in one of my favorite spots in the entire world - Berkeley. We took the afternoon off and were both grinning from ear to ear ;)








You can see why I love getting out with Captain so much!!

I have been extremely lucky over the past few years to enjoy plenty of time outside in a beautiful part of the country, with Captain. I am sad to put my mid-day, (or any-time-of-day!), runs on hold as I start my new job, but hopefully I will gain back at least a little flexibility in schedule over time! Til then, Captain and I will be enjoying early morning and weekend runs ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Does he run off leash with you? I'm so jealous! Seems like where we live (Nashville), the leash laws are so restrictive! Our pup Vika has never been off-leash in the wild because there are no places to do it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We are lucky, lots of off leash running. Hopefully there is somewhere near you that is off leash, vizslas need it! And it's just fun to watch them in their element :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos...looks like a great place to run! Hope you've ironed out your schedule by now and are still enjoying your runs.

    ReplyDelete